Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, March 20, 2006

Retreat #1!!!


OK we might have to do this in a few posts cause i could not possibly remember it all at once and i got SO many pics!! LOL!! So i didnt get many pics on friday!! LOL!! Only one of Shell but i dont think we should share that one!! LOL!! We scrapped until about 2/2.30am - I think we got kicked out cause Kell wanted to go to bed!! LOL!! We were listening to music and chatting and scrapping - It was fun!!
Saturday - Lots more scrapping and we had some demos - Chipboard demo from Roz, Foam stamp demo from Chris, and a shrink plastic demo from Shell - Unfortunately i had a killer headache for the last one so i missed some of it! After Shells demo -me and Sara headed over to the SPA!!! OMG - I want one!! So fun!! And so relaxing and it totally took care of my headache! Then we had to rush off to dinner - Yummy chinese banquet!! The honey chicken was SO YUMMY!!!!! Had a few wines with dinner!! And lots of fun was had at dinner!! Lots of photos taken (Which i think Jen has lots of them!!) Then we headed back down to the scrap room - But then me and Reggie headed back to the restaurant to buy some more wine!! Got caught up with a few other ladies still there and drank some more and danced away!!! Then headed back down to the hotel and i was chatting to just about everyone!! PMSL!!! I think i was a bit talkative in the scrap room - I was a bit (Just a little bit) drunk so i was chatting everyones ears off!! LOL!! Jen told me the next morning she thought it was funny though!! HAHAHA!! I must say i was a little embarrassed though cause i really dont usually talk THAT much!! HAHA!!
So sunday morning wake up and go back to the scrap room - I got 3 LOs done over the weekend (Which i cant take pics of cause my camera battery charger is in my suitcase which is in Saras car still cause she left a bit earlier than me with a hangover!! LOL!! Poor Sez!!! So sunday we had the raffle drawn and i won a book!! YAY!! Then we had a challenge pack we did and i finished that LO and had Jens demo which was doodling!! And now i have had enough typing so you will all have to wait for more another time!! LOL!!!
So some photos:
1st: Our table - Miss Regina is behind the camers but she was sitting next to me and Lib and Miss Sara is also missing (She went home for a little bit in the sat) she was in between Me and Just Jen!!!
2nd: Photo from Dinner - We were bored from waiting so long for the food!! LOL!!!
3rd: Me and Chris Millar - I am so glad we got to meet in real life and you are so sweet and lovely Chris!!
4th: Me and Shell - I have gone met up with Shell quite a few times and finally i got a pic with her!! LOL!! She is such a sweetie!! And i love her to bits!! And thankyou so much for the RAK Shell!! I will definately get use out of it and i love it!!
5th: Me and Michelle Grant - I had heard of her when i went but OMg - This woman is a blast!! Absolute crack up and such a lovely person too!! I am so glad i got to meet you Michelle and i most definately had fun chatting with you in the spa!! I will be linking your blog to mine too - And this woman's scrapping is devine!!! The detail in her work is amazing and i was just in awe looking through her album!! GORGEOUS!!!

now i didnt get a pic with me and Roz or me and Jen!! (DERRR!!) But i am hoping that people with pics will send them to me!! (I already asked Jen to burn me a cd and i was going to ask Lib too! And i know that Fee and Michelle had some good pics too so i was gonna see if i could get copies from them too (When i get photos i have to have as many as i can get!! LOL!! Love them!!) so hopefully maybe there is something on someone elses camera! )
Well thats enough for me for now - I have heaps more pics etc!! So more later or tomorrow!! LOL!!!

9 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Roz said...

oh shit, we didn't get a pic together did we!! Bugger! It was so hard to get everyone! I guess at least Rachel took the big group one!

LOL about you chatting too much- I don't 'remember' that you were too chatty lol!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he he he!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

wow, looks like alot of fun, thanks for sharing the pics, I wanna see more!!!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had such a blast!!! Thanks for sharing :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Michelle G said...

Thanks Kell, you are such a sweetie!!! Did you want me to pay you now or later!!!! :)
Thanks for the best weekend!!! Now you might have to pay me not to post a couple of pics!!! LOL They are downloading to my computer as we speak!!!! Can't wait to see them larger than life!!! LOL
You guys Rock!!!!
Cheers
Michelle

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi there the lovely Kelley!!! It was so fabulous to meet you, pour over your album and get to know you better! I'm glad you had a great time and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you again in the near future!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh, and I love, love, loved the layout you did for me! Thanks again!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Miss H said...

Hey Kelley, I for sure remember you matey & you're right so many people to try and chat with and so little time. I do remember looking at your LO and saying "Oh I have a Mitchell too!!" Sal :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Well you have been a busy bee these days Kell with the retreats and everything else going on in your life. Good on you. Glad you had a great time as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home