Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday My Princess!!!


Well yesterday was my baby girls first birthday!! I still have such mixed emotions about it - I am so happy that she is growing into such a beautiful little girl but i dont want her to grow up anymore - I want the beautiful little baby i had a year ago back aswell! How sad!! I miss the baby smell and the baby snuggles and watching her sleep and her falling asleep in my arms (She will not do that anymore!) I miss my baby!
But then i have this amazing gorgeous little girl that i am watching learn new things every day - She is walking and talking and is so darn clever!! And i might have to say way too spoilt! She is turning into a little diva - Has to be around someone ALL the time and will not go near anyone other than mum and dad! She will cry as soon as anyone touches her! Maybe its a gal thing - Cause the boys were never this bad! But then i think its cute aswell cause she just loves us so much she wants us all the time!! LOL!! And she is getting quite demanding when she wants something too - I will have to do something soon before she turns into a spoilt little cow!! LOL!!
Well yesterday - We went to Chipmunks - a big indoor play centre - a few of my lovely friends came - Kellie with her cutie son Jackson, Jen and her adorable daughters Amelia and Marnie and Pink haired Lib with her gorgeous twins Claire and Charlotte! I had fun!! (Hope everyone else did too!! LOL!!) The kids all had fun - Especially around the food!! LOL!! And that jumping castle/slide i took Alicia on and got stuck on it!! LOL!! How funny!!! I got the most gorgeous pressies too (Well Alicia did!) Kellie made a lovely card and also bought a gorgeous little bangle and Jen made a lovely card aswell and altered a little beauty case - OMG - They are all such beautiful presents and cards! I LOVE them all - And i know Alicia will when she can appreciate them a bit more too!! I will have to get pics of them (Not today though - still have to pack!) Then when everyone got home we gave Alicia her presents - Well i had bought her this doll and when you press it in different places it says stuff - mama, papa etc etc - Well she is terrified of it - BUT Mitchy has fallen in love with it and is now carrying it everywhere and is now even asleep with it in his cot!! LOL!! Kids!!!!
Today - OMG OMG OMG OMG - I go to the scrapneeds retreat today - HOW AWESOME IS THAT!! I cant wait!! I am so excited!!! I have my batteries charged up for heaps of pics!!! (I got new ones after the bloody camera died on me yesterday!! GRRRR!!) Anyway - I should go start some packing at least!! Always leave stuff till the last minute i do!! HAHAHA!! Will leave you with some pics of Alicia on her bday!! (Thanks to Kell for emailing me some too!!!)

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

glad to see she had a great day, she looks very happy in all of her photos!
HAVE FUN on the weekend, and dont forget to post some piccies

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday Alicia!! Thanks for sharing the pics, she looks totally gorgeous (as always!)

Have a ball at the retreat!!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Happy Birthday Alicia. Wow 1 now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home