Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, February 13, 2006

Challenge Part 2!!!

This is part 2 of Ali's top 10 LOs you love!! Check out her blog for the details!! I have the link in my links!!




















LO 6: Perfect - I just did this the other day but i really love it! It is a really simple LO - the most simple LO i have done in ages but i think it looks kool! I love the flowers i made and i LOVE the pic of Alicia - She is just so darn Perfect!!



















LO 7: The 90's - This was a LO for a challenge on scrap needs but i really had fun doing it - It was fun to look back on the old movies and music that i enjoyed in the 90's! I did so much sewing too and the LO looks way better in real life!! Also love that pic of me too - Pre kids!!! There are not a lot of photos of me that i actually like!!



















LO 8: Fun in the Pool - I just love this - I think it really came together well - The title was the 2nd time i had used texture paste too and i think the texture i got look good! I love the colours i used - I love the PP - I totally love the pic - It is hard to get good pics of Matt lately with a natural smile and not a fake one!!!



















LO 9: Just Like Dad - I just love this pic of Mitchy!! Isnt he adorable!! It is a fave!! He has such a fun bubbly personality!!



















LO 10: My all time fave LO - Alicia - 8 months - now i probably am not meant to put this one in cause it has been commisioned by SM and i dont know when but it is really one of my faves!! It was picked up by SM the day after i emailed it and i got lots of great comments on it - I was pretty stuck for ideas and was searching through blogs as i do - Came to Jens blog and was looking through her gallery - I just love her work and love how her pages have that wow factor - So i thought i want to try and scrap a page like Jen - So i did - I added fabric and tried to add more to the page than i usually did and tried a bigger pic! (I didnt scrap lift - just used similar techniques!) Well I LOVED it and have since tried doing them things more often but i especially love this LO!! Plus - how cute is the pic of my daughter!!
Well - thats my 10 LOs now!! Thanks heaps for the challenge Ali - It is fun to look back on your older LOs - I love so many of mine so it was hard to pick just 10!!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lali said...

I have to agree with you there Kelley that last one is gorgeous loved it the first time I saw and still do, and you are right you have got some gorgeous LO's

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous work girl!! I love that last one of Alicia too...cant wait to see it in print :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home