Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Double Tagged!!


Well i was double tagged!! By Chris and another by Helen!! Thanks girls!!!
Well what a day - My Matthew started school today - My eldest is now in Kindergarten!! How exciting and sad!! LOL!! I was glad that he went happily and wasnt even upset - I was even happier when he was so excited to see me in the afternoon!!! Have to show a pic of my handsome Matt all dressed and ready to go!!! (I got in trouble from Jono for not tucking in his shirt - But i reckon it looks daggy!! LOL!!)
Well i got the most perfect paper today to match Jens gorgeous pics of her daughter to scrap for the photo swap - I was struggling abit until i found this paper - Now i need to sit and actually scrap!!! I just couldnt find the right papers for the colours in the photo!! Dont you hate that!! LOL!! I cut up at least 3 sets of cardstocks to do it but just wasnt happy!! LOL!! I might have to scrap some 8.5 x 11 for myself now!! LOL!! See how i go with Jens LO!! Looking forward to friday - Shells hen night up at Newcastle!! Get to catch up with all the gals again!! YAY!! We won volleyball today - It was so hot playing too!! I thought i played pretty good today though! (No big head or anything!! HAHAHA!!!)
OK - The Tags:
1. First time you got kissed: In year 7 (real kiss - not a silly kindy kiss!! LOL!!)
2. First time you drove a car: On my uncles property in Lithgow with my cousin - I was probably about 9/10 - I crashed the car into a tree stump!! LOL!!
3. First time you scrapbooked: About 2 years ago
4. First time you went on a date: When i was about 16
5. First time you fell in love: Year 8 - With this red head guy named Trent (now i think EWW!) Nothing like the love i have for Jono though - This is real!!!
6. First time you cooked for someone: For Jono when i was 16 - I cooked spaghetti bolognaise - He hates it!! LOL!! Always has and yet he ate it anyway!!
7. First time you got on a plane: When i was 17 - Jono took me on a holiday to the Gold Coast!!
8.First time you shaved your legs: Haha - When i was in yr 5 - I also shaved my arms!! HAHAHA!!!
9. First time you put on make up: Dont remember!! Never cared much for makeup
10. First time you moved out of your home: When i was 14 - Left home to go meet my dad - Moved around heaps for the next few years! Lotta problems there!!!
3 people to tag:Jen, Mel & Libby


The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot

Ngaire
Charleigh
Samantha
Chris
Kelley

Here are the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Probably wagging school!! LOL!! 14 - i was an evil teenager!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Wishing my daughter would hurry up and be born and probably in immense pain from the hip problem i had while pregnant! (Gee i am glad thats over!!)

Five snacks that you enjoy:
Chocolate (ANY!)
Ice (weird i know!)
Popcorn
Biscuits
Strawberries

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics :
Beautiful - James Blunt
The Most Beautiful Girl in the World - Prince
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Pretty Vegas - INXS
Any song from Grease - I have watched it hundreds of times when i was a little girl!!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Buy a new car with air con!!!
Buy a big house for ourselves with a pool and air con!
Buy my self a new wardrobe
Go on a family holiday to the US with the ulterior motive of doing a huge scrap shop!!!
Build myself a massive gorgeous scrap studio and fill it with anything i want!!! MMMMM I wanna win the lotto now!

Five bad habits:
Too much time on the computer
Dont spend enough quality time with Jono
I get too cranky sometimes
Dont keep the house as clean as i should!!
I am a bitch!

Five things you like doing:
Scrapping
Spending time with my family
Chatting
Cropping with good friends
Scrap shopping

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
Short skirts
Skimpy clothes
A bikini!
Big High heel shoes
Overalls

Five Favourite toys:
Camera
Computer
TV
Playstation
My scrapping supplies

5 People I am tagging:

Kell
Jen Hall
Shell
Lali
Regina

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag :)

Loved reading your answers!

Matt looks so cute. I agree with leaving the shirt out!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

yep, dont tuck, it looks nerdy, or something like that.
He looks so handom in his uniform.
Love all the answers.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing the tag Kelley! Love reading all your answers, giggled at the shaving of the arms! I will have to find this INXS song, everyone is saying it and I've never heard of it!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Matthew looks great in his uniform...definately untucked is the way to go!! Hope he had a great day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home