Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bloody hot monday!!



I hate heat!! It is a well know fact that i hate the heat!! Why does it have to be so bloody hot!!! GRRRRR!! Well now that i had my whinge!! LOL!!
What a weekend!! Mitchy slipped over in the shower on saturday arvo and cut his head open - my poor baby had to have a few stitches. I felt so ill just looking at his head - lucky jono was with me or i reckon i would have thrown up or passed out! He was so brave though!!! Bit whingy now still but i reckon his head would ve hurting still! Still makes me shiver thinking about it.
I have been scrapping up a storm too!! I am loving the new We R Memory Keepers papers!! I want them all!!!! LOL!!! (I want all scrappy stuff though!!) I cant wait till i have paid all my bills and everything is done so i can do a big scrappy shop!!!
So here is my gorgeous Alicia - I love this pic of her - not even a day old!!
And my Matt - Isnt just the cutest pic - I love it!!!
I have the most gorgeous pic of Mitchy too - He was dressed up in his dads work boots and wearing his bag and he looked adorable - I just cant match it to any paper i have!! LOL!!
Anyway - Too hot to type anymore!! Might check in again later!!

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great LO's Kelley!

I am loning the We Are Memory Keepers range!

Poor Mitchy, I hope he is okay now? And how are you feeling now?

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no I hope Mitchy is okay....poor fella!

Those pages are gorgeous Kelley....love those spots!

I just got some of those WAMK papers after seeing what you girls were doing with them on Scrap Needs.....cant wait to play

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Shazz said...

both los are great kelley. not sure how you scrap in the heat though - i am always too grumpy/tired/sweaty to scrap when it's hot.
hope your young man is much better now.
xo

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those LOs Kelley, the photos are so cute.

Hope Mitch's head is healing up well, I couldn't imagine how scared I would be. Take it easy mate.

Scrapadel
http://melanieharris.typepad.com/

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those LO's are just lovely Kelley. I'm gonna have to get me some of that range of papers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home