Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nearly the New Year!!


Not long to go now!! Hope everyone has a great one too!!
Not a lot has gone on here - i have hurt my finger though so this wont be a huge post! We got a PS2 - part of our xmas pressie that was a bit late so we have been playing the Buzz game quite a bit! It is so much fun but i have been getting my ass kicked by Jono!! LOL!!
I havent been able to scrap the last 2 days but i am really wanting to! I got the new SM and MR today and inspiration plus!!! I also got this calendar base thing i want to alter - If you check out Kim Archers blog - she has one - I want to do one too as i just fell in love with it!!
I also have ideas swirling around my head for the january challenge for scrap needs - to scrap a teen pic capturing the era - 90s for me so i figure it cant be tooo hard!! LOL!! Anyway - Chris put a challenge up on her blog to put up a pic from our teens on our blog so here is mine! I was 18 and bridesmaid at my mums wedding - Most of my older pics are not on the computer so i will have to search for another one to scrap!! LOL!! This one isnt really an era capturing photo now is it!!!
Anyway - my finger is bloody hurting - Going to watch footballers wives in foxtel to fall asleep!!! Night all!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yay Kelley!!! Look at you, little Miss gorgeous! Thanks for being up for the challenge. Here is my email addy, drop me a line with your home address and I'll get a little RAK out to you!
cmmillar@optusnet.com.au
Thanks
Chris.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo Kelley HUBBA HUBBA LOL can't wait to you see it scrapped and speaking scrapping can't wait to see your calendar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home