Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, December 12, 2005

Crop day!!

Went to a crop up at Newcastle today - Had tons of fun - Did more chatting than scrapping which is always the way with me!! LOL!! I started a canvas which i need to find some embellishments for, made part of a christmas cracker and started a LO on Alicia - Which i have in front of me right now - I want to use my sewing machine though so i will have to wait till tomorrow as i am not waking up Alicia behind me just to do a bit of scrapping!! LOL!! Besides - I should go to bed soon anyway - I was up early this morning (Not that anyone would know cause i was still 40 mins late to the crop!! LOL!!
I saw some GORGEOUS work today Kell and Mandys mum did some lovely canvases, Mel did 3 lovely LOs, Lib had her album was was beautiful and i loved the princess LO she finished today!! And Jen - Well - Totally put me to shame - she sat there and totally powered away and did so many things while i didnt even finish one and hers all looked stunning and mine just didnt look right - Any of it!! But Jen - you have inspired me - I bought 2 of them woolies calendars on the way home and i am determined to get them done this week some time for Jonos mum for xmas and my mum for her bday!! Then when i get good at them - I will do me one!! HAHAHAHA!!! I am evil!! LOL!!
I did something in the settings Jen so hopefully you will be able to leave comments now - Let me know if you cant! I was talking to Jono tonight and saying i wanted to come up one night in the new year to one of your classes in your studio!!
My kids got to watch some fireworks last night - So kool - The local school is just at the top of the hill from our estate and they had their christmas carols night and had a firework show - Very pretty!!!
Oooh - AND i finally put up the chrissy tree tonight!! LOL!! Only 2 weeks late!! HAHAHA!!! I really need to get some decorations though as the boys broke heaps playing with them and we need a new star or angel as the boys broke that too!!! So i will get them on tuesday!!
Anyway - I have written enough!! Will catch up more later!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

sounds like you had fun at the crop, I would love to see jens work IRL, I bet it is wounderful!

well done on getting the tree up as well, better late then never.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoy reading your blogs. Love your Christmas tree star too Kelley.
Sounds like you had a great time scrapping together on Sunday. Just checked Jen's blog she has done some amazing stuff so can understand how you were inspired. Would love to attend one of her classes also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home