Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, December 08, 2005

For Keeps LOs!

I got mine back so hey - thought i would put them in here!! (Well technically they are sitting at the post office but i know it is them!!)



This is a LO of me and my babies!!
There are tags in the pocket which has journalling about what i love about being a mum!












This is my little brother and sister - Laura & Tyson! Arent they gorgeous!!

















This is my little girl finally eating some "food" only thing she would eat for ages!!















This one i wasnt 100% happy with but it had to go as i finished it the night before i had to send it!! LOL!!!

And it is true - she is always happy!!!

I will post again later with news from the past few days! Gotta get some kids breakfast!!

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger scrapadel said...

Gorgeous LOs Kelley. I love the Always Happy LO of Alicia.

Scrapadel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home