Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sunny Saturday!!


Well it is pretty warm here today!! I would love a nice cool rainy day!!
Guess What!!! I am so excited - I am getting my very first scrapbook LO published!!! In For Keeps magazine - Issue 40 which i worked out will come out in about March! I am so stoked!! And it is a LO of Alicia so my beautiful girl will be seen by everyone who reads it!! How Kool!!
Well it has been a busy week again! Wednesday especially! Volleyball and Matts school orientation - Thankfully only one more week to go and it is before volleyball this week! Took the kids down to chipmunks yesterday - They ran around for about 2 hours - they slept in this mroning though so maybe i should do it more!! HAHA!!! Alicia has a bit of a fever so she is a bit cranky! She amazes me though - I just turned around to see how she was and she waved at me - The first time she has waved!! So then we kept doing it to each other!! So cute!! Even though she is sick she is still one amazing little girl!!
Well i have double booked myself for tonight!! I am going to scrap with a friend and it is scrap needs 1st birthday party!! I want to do both!!! Bugger! I might have to steal my friends computer for a while at her house!! LOL!!!
Here is a LO i did this week of my gorgeous girl!! I love them prima flowers!!! YUMMO!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lali said...

Again congrats Kelley.

Hope Alicia is better there is nothing worse than when a little is sick.

It is so cute when they starting doing all these new things Casey at the moment is OOOOHHHHHH and pointing.

It was a good laugh last night I didn't win any prizes but who cares. Now to put the thinking caps on for the challenge plus I have the challenge pack from Kell to do (you do to don't you?) and they both have to be uploaded in a couple of days.

See you later. Hope you have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home