Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday!!! Its hot!!



Well I tried to go to bed early last night - And i still didnt make i there till after 1am!! I am the worst at staying up late! Well It is my Best friends birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!! She has recently started scrapping aswell and I love her stuff!!! She is obsessed with basic grey!!! She works well with it too!! It is also my friends daughters birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANNAH!!!!
Well have to go - Matt has speech therapy! Hopefully this will be his last term of it - He may have to do it one more term after he starts school - depending on his progress!! (He had a lot of ear infections and it affected his hearing and speech a little bit - we caught it really early so it is a good thing! Just a pain to go to all the test and appointments etc etc - Been going on for 2 years!)
These 2 LOs i did last week - I saw a friends artwork with chalks and loved it so i asked if i could do something similar for a background for a LO - I love how it turned out! Very different! The other one of me - I had to play with my new daisy mask!!! (I am sure any scrapper understands that!!!)

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lali said...

I did comment on your LO's in Scrapneeds gallery but will just say again they look great - and yes I had to go out and get myself some HS masks got the same one you did and also the hibiscus one along with the HS hibiscus stamp got an idea for a LO just need to take a pic at the beach LOL but isn't that always the way you get the stuff then you have to take pics to suit it rather than the other way LOL.

Glad to hear that Matt's doing well and that you noticed early on, Stella also suffered from many ear infections up until she was 4 but luckily it hasn't effected her hearing though sometimes that is questionable LOL

Have a great day Kelley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home