Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tuesday/Wednesday!


WEll it is tuesday night but technically it is wednesday morning!! And i am still up late! I have the worst sleep habits! I could stay up till the sun comes up! Pity we dont all stay awake during the night and sleep during the day - that would suit me to a T!!! It is just sooo quiet when everyone else is asleep - I can scrap in peace, i can watch tv in peace - I can do what i want!! I can eat in peace! One thing about having kids - when you are eating something - they ALWAYS want some too!!
Pretty nothing days the last two days - Scrapped a bit, cleaned a bit, did some washing - played with the kids - Got cranky at the kids!!! It was cooler today so i think they were being extra naughty for being good when it was so hot the day before!
I have been scrapping away! Last night i sat there for a few hours and scrapped a page for the chatterbox competition but i really dont know if i am happy with it or not!! Havent decided yet! I did a page on my gorgeous girl tonight then started a door hanger for my friends brand new baby boy!!!
How crappy is this show on channel 10 - the hotdogs show - OMG!!! Well - I must admit though if i could call for the competitions i probably would cause who couldnt use the extra cash but he is pretty bloody boring!!! I left my telly on while i was scrapping and it is up to that show! Think i need to go turn some music on instead!!
Well - I am probably boring the crap out of anyone who might be reading this!! So i might just go find myself some music and lie in bed and hope i fall asleep! I wouldnt mind going for a drive but that would wake me up!! Night all!!!
I have put in a photo i love of my gorgeous daughter Alicia - She looks like she is posing for me doesnt she!! Cant wait to scrap it - Will be getting some new photos tomorrow!!! (Well today!!)
OK - Night!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Angelrat said...

What an adorable pic of Alicia! She's sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Linda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home