Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I must be nuts!!




















I went and dyed me hair!! It is this reddish coppery colour - It is slowly growing on me but when i woke up this morning and looked in the mirror i went Oh No!! LOL!! Was up so late doing it too!! It looks different in different lights so sometimes i really like it!! LOL!! How funny!
So here is a pic of my hair!! And a pic of a LO i did monday night on Alicia! Gotta love the junkitz papers!!!
So we have volleyball tonight!! YAY!! I do love my thursday night games - We won our game yesterday too - It hurt too - It was so hot and i was stuffed afterwards!! Have not played when it was that hot for so long as i missed out on last summers games as i was pregnant with Alicia!! We have finals next week too! How kool!! We are a pretty good team so we do have an ok chance of winning - we are coming 2nd in the comp but only by a few points! And we drew against that team coming first last week!! Well - I should go - The boys have decided they want to jump on the trampoline and i guess i should supervise huh!! LOL!!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Angelrat said...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! That color is just fabbo for you!

Angelrat :)

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Hi Kelley just checking out your Blog I was just playing with mine and for the life of me I cannot add any links to it, can you help I am quite happy for you to give it a go I will PM you my (Eblogger) password etc. thanks a bazzillion in advance. I want to add yours obviously, Erica's Roz's Heidi Swapp Kim Archer.

Maybe once you have done it for me I can then find out how to do it.

Your blog looks awesome with all your photos and LOs.

God I am a Richardhead LOL I just posted this comment in the wrong place

 

Post a Comment

<< Home