Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, October 10, 2005

What A Weekend!!!!


Well i had a big weekend!!! Two HUGE nights out - Am buggered today! I also scrapped at Saras two nights aswell - Before we went out on friday night, then last night too! I have not had an early night in soooo long! I am really tempted to tonight though! Have to watch 24 first though!! LOL! Never liked it when it first started but i am hooked now!! SAme as Greys Anatomy! Awesome show!!!
Well i did get a few pages done since i posted last!! 3 of Alicia and 1 of me!! I think i need to start scrapping my boys more!! I did take some gorgeous pics of them the other day i just need to get them printed! I went to Big W this arvo - It was 40 mins till they shut and they had turned off the computers - I was peeved - they were still open and it wasnt like i wanted the photos that day - I just wanted to put them in! HOW RUDE!!! Well this is one of the pics of Mitch anyway!! I love it!
Something exciting from today too - My gorgeous little girl learnt to sit by herself!! I was on the computer and heard her awake - go to get her and she was sitting up in her cot! So cute!! She was so happy with herself too! I was so proud!!! Doesnt she just look so cute!!!
Well i was hoping to get some scrapping done tonight but its just not workin for me so i think i will just give up and have an early night!! (If i can actually sleep!! LOL!!!)
Night!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Hi Kelley thanks for that info about the links I got it to work just need to add a few more in like yours. It is such a bloody stupid way to do it isn't it.

Oh those photos are so cute Alicia is growing up so fast, Casey is now walking everywhere the start of the school holidays nothing and by the time Stella went back she is walking went to the park the other day and she had a ball chasing all the kids took heaps of photos though there is alot of shadows as there were huge trees but never mind. I have to work out how to add pics to my blog next, might try and do that now and if I can't might have to ask for help again.

And by the way if you want an early night you actually need to go to bed LOL

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lali said...

Kelley aren't you supposed to be getting an early night, I am heading off right now to bed not more browsing the net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home