Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, October 21, 2005

Start of the weekend!! YAY!!!


Well i love fridays!!! I love weekends!! Always have!!!
I have had a bit of a lazy day today - Jono got home quite early so i had an afternoon sleep as i was feeling a bit yukk!! Feel much better now though!
I got my lucky 3 challenge pack from scrapneeds today! So excited to be doing that!! I also got a CJ today and i cant wait to get it done and sent as the next one i will get back will be mine!!! YAY!! I bet it is stunning too!!! I will show it off in here when i get it back anyway!!!
I did this LO of my sister and niece at Kristys wedding - i finished it off yesterday and am quite happy with it!! Love basic grey!!!
I have been pretty slack this week blogging!! It has just been one of them weeks - I have not done a lot but still been busy! Well that would happen with 3 kids wouldnt it! LOL!! Well i am out of here now as i have to go grab some toilet paper from the shops and i was going to drop in to Saras house!!
OOh - I did this on google - it came from one of the girls from scrapneeds - You have to type in your name and then 'needs' and see what comes up - here is what came up with my name!!:
1. Kelley needs to change if he wants to succeed with “Boston Legal" (OK!)
2. Kelley needs to confirm the audio/visual needs (OK!)
3. Kelley needs and deserves your support (LOL!!)
4. Kelley needs surgery (Well i hope i dont!!)
5. Kelley needs more credit (Yeah - bring it on!! LOL!!)
See Ya!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Angelrat said...

I did that thing with the needs - one of mine was Linda needs as much space as possible at the front of the platform.... geez, I know I'm a bit chubby but that's just rude!

*giggle*

Linda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home