Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, October 14, 2005

Freaky Friday!


Well we lost our volleyball final last week! I hurt my leg too while we were playing! It seems ok now but it really hurt while i was playing!! I finished off a LO just before i left for volleyball too - My gorgeous girl sitting up for the first time!! I was so proud!! Still am - She is so clever!! So beautiful too!!! (Can you tell i am a proud mum!!) She is sitting on my lap right now too - watching me type and trying to touch the mouse and keyboard herself!! Cheeky thing!
Might be going out tonight - Some friends asked if i was interested - Maybe!!! Anyway - Whoever might read this - hope your day is going well!!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Hi Kelley, sorry you lost your game. Alicia is growing so fast and is so beautiful and with good reason you are a proud mum. Each new day brings something new that learn or do.

Had a good day today, just printed up some mini photos for my 4x4 albums and put together the finishing touches on another LO.

If you do go out hope you have a great night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home