Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, October 17, 2005

I am BUGGERED!!!


What a weekend!! Last minute i decide to go down to Sydney a night early and catch up with my aunt and uncle - Had a blast too so i am glad i did go!! Then i had the wedding on saturday and my sister was so gorgeous!!! She looked beautiful!! I will put in a pic!! I cant wait to scrap them but i have to go get some printed first cause of my stupid printer that will not print colour properly!!! I ended up staying down in sydney on saturday night aswell - Stayed with my sister and her hubby and their friends and my cousin nic who i adore!! Havent seen her for ages so i was glad i caught up and spent some really good time with everyone! Then on sunday i went and visited with my dad and my aunt and my nan and then my other aunt and didnt end up leaving Liverpool till after 9pm!! LOL!! I got home about 11;30pm - I was buggered and still am!!! Mitch was a bit sick today aswell so i couldnt even have a lazy day!! LOL!! Jono was great though and let me have a little nap when he got home! (Which is why i am still up now - but am about to go to bed!!)
I have a few scrappy things i have to do tomorrow - Circle Journals - Monograms for a swap, cut up some fabric for a swap! I am way too behind!! Life is getting in the way!!!

OK - First pic - My beautiful sister Kristy and her gorgeous daughter Kiera-Lee! Dont they both look beautiful!!!
Second pic - From left - Sam (The youngest sister of the three of us), Me(The eldest), Kristy(The middle), her hubby Shane and he is holding Kiera, my step mother Barb (She is Kristy and Sams mum though) and our dad!

Anyway - Off to bed now!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Lali said...

WOW Kelley gorgeous photos and so glad you had a great weekend catching up with friends.

I can't wait to see the LOs of the photos.

Don't fret about being behind though I feel exactly the same way, I have the CJ (like you) I also have the ATC they are due 15/11 so that isn't that far off so need to get started on them, then there is the new CJ to do plus I haven't done any of this months weekly challenges and I really do want to do them. Today I did manage to finish the tag CJ that I am in and the 2 monograms so there are some things off my plate.

Anyway hope you have a good night sleep and will catch up with you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home