Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, November 07, 2005

I went to my first paper fair!!!


I had so mush fun!! yesterday, Jono and me went to the paper crafts festival down at Penrith - Yes - Jono went with me!! Isnt he a sweetie!! He carried all the bags for me and kept telling me to buy whatever i wanted!! I love him so much!!! So i have taken a pic of all the yummy goodies i got - I so easily could have gotten more too!! LOL!!! I also got to meet up with some lovely ladies that i have chatted with for over a year! It was great!! Pity i didnt get to spend more time with them though!
And here is a LO i did the other day of my handsome Matt! Very simple but gee it was hard to do though! It just didnt come easy to me!
After the paper fair yesterday me and Jono went and played Aqua golf, mini golf, we then went and ate at lone star and also stopped in and bought some krispy kremes!!! YUMMO!! It was a fantastic day!! So relaxing and it was great to spend all that time with Jono with no kids!! Definately need that more!!!
Well now i am sitting here watching greys anatomy - brilliant show - i love it!! And trying to scrap a CJ that i REALLY need to do NOW!! So i will check back in soon!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Lali said...

WOW girl you did alright at the show and Jono deserves a big kiss, commented on your LO in the gallery at SN but again it is gorgeous and your son is going to break a few hearts when he gets older.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Hi Kelley, I forgot all about your blog, thought I would check in again, I love the look of some of those supplies, I wonder if it comes to WA??, looks like you had a great time.

Anthea (mumzboyz)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home