Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Finally!!!

I am making another post!! It has been one hectic weekend!! I am still buggered! Jono and I went bowling on sunday - we played two games and i won the first!!! I was so stoked!! He flogged me in the secong though! And we went for a swim after he got home from work yesterday - both times with no kids and gee it was relaxing!! To have US time and NO KIDS!!!! And i am so excited - If we get some money that should be coming on thursday - we are going to the paper fair at penrith on sunday - and Jono is taking me - which means that he will probably let me buy whatever i want!! How kool!!! So Penrith here i come!! I cant wait to get some great goodies!!! YAY!!! I have done hardly any scrapping this week - I feel lazy!! I might have to get off here now and go see what i can come up with! Jono will be home soon though - Melbourne cup day - they get off early so they can watch the race! Which he has no interest in! So we are all going shopping! FUN!! I also got to see my mum and my nan on saturday! My nan is quite sick so it was great to go down and visit and she got to see the kids! Well I am going to scrap!! I actually feel like it now!! I promise i wont wait so long to blog again!! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home