Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New Look!!


I have decided to revamp my blog a bit!! I have been trying to upload a header but it just wont work for me - Trying to get some help with it though!! And i got rid of all that pink!! YAY!!!
Pretty nothing day today! Yesterday we took the kids up to the water and Jono took the boys in a paddle boat and a kayak - They had a blast!! It was very kool - I got a few good photos - Would have taken more but i was pushing Alicia and then i had to watch Mitch aswell while Matt had a go in the kayak - I want to try and do a home photo shoot some time soon - I need some great new photos for my scrapping inspiration!!!

I will leave you with another LO i did last week! This one is using a challenge pack from my LSS - I might win a voucher for there if i get enough votes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home