Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am so slack!


Over a week since i posted last!! I am a naughty blogger arent i!! Me and my daughter have both been sick though so I will blame it on that!! I have scrapped a few pages!

This one of Alicia was for the scrapneeds Lucky 3 challenge - I am pretty happy with how it turned out as I would never really scrap them colours together!! And i altered that pic of Alicia to match it!

I also did this one of Matthew - We had to handsew, use tags, handwrite and use handwriting! I tried to scrap one of the boys so it didnt look like i was always scrapping Alicia!! LOL!! Plus i think these pics of Matt are pretty cute!! He was so proud of himself being able to blow bubbles by himself!!

Well not much happened this week - Volleyball on wed and thurs - we won both games too - Had lunch with friends on wednesday.

Well i am going to try and head to bed and get some much needed sleep - Hope i feel better tomorrow!! (Well today technically!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home