Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Girls Night Out!!


Last night was our girls night out from scrap needs! Very fun!!! I had a blast!! This is us!! from left - Mel, Jen, Kellie, Megan, Me, Jane & Shell!
Arent we gorgeous!!! I cropped and lightened the pic a bit so now it isnt the clearest but you get the idea!!
We did a secret santa aswell - I got the most gorgeous pressie!! Jen had altered a diary planner for 2006 and i got it!! I LOVE it!! So thanks heaps Jen - It will definately get lots of use!!
More Scrap Needs news - The retreat!!! In March 2006 - I will most certainly be there - It is going to be so much fun!! And some big name scrappers will be there - All the DT members from scrap needs - Jen, Shell, Erica & Roz!! And it is held on the beautiful Central Coast!! Gorgeous place (I know - I live here!!) So if you are interested - Check out the scrap needs website and hurry to book your place - You have about 3 weeks to pay the deposit to secure your place!!
More exciting news - I am getting another LO published!! The LO i posted in my last post of Alicia at 8 months - Scrapbooking Memories want to publish it!! I couldnt believe it!! Scrapbooking Memories want to publish MY LO!! I will actually get to see MY work and MY beautiful daughter in print - with MY name underneath them!! How Kool!!!
Well i have probably rambled enough!! My head is throbbing a bit so i am going to go lie down with my boys - (Hopefully they will lie there and watch cartoons and fall asleep so then i can too!! LOL!!)

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Lali said...

WOW great photo Kelley wish I didn't live so bloomin far away so I could come too.

And by the way congratulations to you on 3 acceptances I am so totally happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home