Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Another wednesday gone!


This year is going way too fast! It feels like a blur! I stayed up so late last night scrapping! I did a LO on my gorgeous girl though that i absolutely LOVE! I got my inspiration from the lovely Jen Hall - I love how she uses fabric ties on her LOs and i had a look in her gallery in her blog and decided to have a go myself! Jen is a gorgeous scrapper and a lovely lady too - I have had the pleasure of meeting her in real life - go check out her blog from my links!! So this is my way of thanking Jen for the inspiration!! LOL!!

I hope you like it Jen!!

Well busy day today - I had volleyball this morning - we lost too! Bugger ay!! I then went and had lunch with my lovely friend Gretta and her cutie little baby Dominic! She is enjoying being a mum so much - It was great to see her so happy!!! she deserves it!! Then had to get the boys and i ended up being lazy and getting maccas for dinner - I fell asleep not long after getting home and Jono put all the kids to bed! What a sweetie! I cant believe i fell asleep!! LOL!! I will be up all night now!

I have been trying to think of xmas pressies for Mitch and Alicia - Matt is pretty much done - Just waiting for toys r us to get the last thing in - I have decided to get Alicia a Care Bear - But - Cant find the colour i want! Why is it the shops only have the yucky orange or yellow ones!! So annoying! I want pink or purple! I want a pretty girly one for my little princess! I have half my xmas shopping done - Just so hard when my kids are spoilt rotten and have everything already!!

Anyway - I am going to go do some scrapping! (Well try to - I have some more circle journals i got to do!!)

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

congratulation on the acceptance again Kelley, this is a BEaUTIFUL LO, you deserve it girl!!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Kelley is no wonder that they accepted this LO is is gorgeous from the photo to every little detail of the LO.

Love the look of you new blog you clever girl you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home