Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thundery Thursday!!


What a day weather wise! First it was sunny - then thundering and raining - then sunny - then raining!! I swear - It is starting to feel like tropical weather!! Well i have been a slack blogger and have not written much this week - Not much happening though!! I did get some fantastic news on tuesday though - Got a letter from For Keeps mag - One of the LOs i did for the Awards of Excellence competition is being published in the Awards of Excellence Book!! How exciting!! I cant believe it!!! I am still in shock!! In the last 3 weeks - 3 LOs being picked up!! After months of submitting - It feels like it is really paying off sending all them emails and receiving all the rejections!! Still not helping me scrap more though!! HAHAHA!!! It is so NOT flowing like i feel it should be at the moment! Finding it hard to get motivated - Takes a lot of playing with stuff!! LOL!!
Well that was the most exciting thing to happen all week!! Played volleyball yesterday and tonight - Lost both!! LOL!! Had lunch with my good friend Kell yesterday!! Lotsa fun!!
Well i will leave you with a lovely clipboard i altered - I was gonna give it to my mum for her bday but i think i want to keep it!! So i bought another mini clipboard and some more paper so i could make another one!! HAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!
Also - HUGE Congrats to Lali from scrap needs on her pregnancy!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger scrapadel said...

Congratulations Kelley on getting your LO in the Awards of Excellence. I bet you are stoked.

You are such a talented scrapbooker so you should be very proud of your work.

Mel

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lali said...

Congrats to you again girl I can't begin to imagine what receiving one of those emails is like but one can only hope LOL.

And I feel the same way think bubs has taken my (as Erica puts it) MOJO I have all these ideas but I just can't do anything with them, want to finish to MIL starbook sick of the sight of it quite frankly so that is what I aim to tackle today.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and again CONGRATULATIONS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home