Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So Darn Hot!!!


When will it stop! I cant stand this kind of heat! I LOVE cold shivering weather!! The kind where you are so cold you want to stay in bed under your nice warm doona!
I cleaned up the kids little clam pool today and they were so happy playing in the lovely cold water!! It was so cute to watch!!
Also went shopping today - Got another pressie for Mitch so i am slowly getting the xmas shopping done! Also got myself some more paint and ribbon!! LOL!! I am so spoilt!!
Some Kool news - I buy off this ebay seller - scrap est - Lovely lady Annette runs it - Well over november she ran a competition - every buyer got an entry in the draw and i won!!! Woohooo!! $50 worth of chatterbox products - I cant wait to get them!! I am so stoked!!
Will leave you with another LO - I feel a bit like scrapping - might have a cold shower, then come and scrap!!! This one is of ME!! When i was a little bubba!! On santas knee - how cute!!
And can you believe that paper i have used - the green glittery one is one of the first papers i ever bought from a scrap shop!! Ages and Ages ago - Or should i say many many papers ago!! LOL!! I fell in love with it but was never brave enough to use it!
Oooh - I FINALLY started my A-Z album aswell - The one that For Keeps are running with Deluxe Designs - I started with the letter H though!! HAHAHA!!! A bit different i think!!!
Anyway - off to the shower now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home