Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, December 09, 2005

Nearly the weekend!!


I am so looking forward to sunday!! Get to go to Newcastle for a crop with the scrap needs girls!! YAY!!!
I took some pics of my gorgeous kids all dressed up in santa hats today - Couldnt one of them together so i had to get cute single pics!! LOL!!! Arent my babies beautiful!! Love all these pics and i am going to scrap a canvas for Jonos mum using them!! Plus a LO for me too!!! I need some new good pics for more inspiration!!! LOL!!! I am getting bad - I love to scrap the "good" really nice photos now and the more crappier ones keep getting pushed aside!! LOL!! Oh Well!! LOL!!
Well - Me and Sara won volleyball tonight - we kicked ass!! Had a really fun game though - we were all laughing and joking - All good!!!
I didnt really do much else today - I finished off my scrapaholics CJ so i can finally post it off to Lali - So late though - Sorry Lali!!!! Bought some coasters to alter to make little plaques as pressies for a few friends! Not much else though - Boring arent i!! LOL!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

congrats on kicking ass kelley, I love the pics of the kids!!!

its not fair, would love to meet you NC girls, but the stupid navy has posted us to the other side of the world, well thats what it feels like!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Angelrat said...

Ohhhh, i am sooooo envious! I want to scrap in Newcastle too!

Congrats on the win at Volleyball. I used to play at school, and loved it, but I am a bit tooo not-fit for it now!

Linda.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lali said...

I so want to live in Newcastle LOL. You should be sorry on being late with the CJ Kelley (NOT) like I said don't stress love I won't be getting stuck into it till after Christmas anyway just can't wait to get it to see it. And I just love your new pics of the kids they are gorgeous.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

OMGosh, what a totally cute set of photos!! Your bunch are just adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home