Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hot already!!


This heat sux!! Let it be known - I HATE the heat!! Much prefer winter - snuggling up in bed!! MMMMM!!!
Well Jono is out playing paintball and i am here with the kids again!! Story of my life huh!! LOL!!
Cant wait till tomorrow cause i get to go to Newcastle to crop!!! YAY!! And i am getting a few goodies from Kell but SHHHH dont tell Jono!! HAHAHA!!! I got my secret santa pressie today - So KOOL!!! I LOVE it!! The lovely Kat - Made the most gorgeous card and i got some MM ribbons, some heidi swapp jewels, some lovely girly tiles and a K&Co Lifes Journey album - The same kind i use for the CJs - Which is pretty darn exciting as i just started a new thread in scrap needs for a new CJ for next year and i wont have to buy a CJ when i want to start!! So THANKS Kat!! Your pressies are perfect!!! And the card - It is so beautiful!! Kat is one talented lady!!!
Well i was busy last night making up coasters - I have made 3 now - half way done!!! I will show them off when i have finished!!
Should see my kids - Alicia is in her walker eating some bikkies - Well Matt decided it would be fun to push her around - so he is dragging her around the lounge room and she is absolutely cracking up - And Mitch is running around going RARRRR! So cute!!! Noisy - But cute!!! I LOVE my kids!!!
Anyway - Will leave you with a LO i did this past week - This is one Jono told me to do - He told me what to name it and also told me i had to do the swirly pattern!! So i listened to him and its not so bad!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Love your new LO Kelley love the colours.

You cheeky girl for opening your pressie mind you I am finding it harder and harder to resist the temptation myself.

And I totally agree about Kat her LOs are devine and she a legent at tags so I can just imagine her cards.

Have a great day tomorrow with the girls of Scrapneeds and let me tell you I am green with envy.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

oh Kelley you bad girl!!! I want to open mine too girl, it is hard to resist, how long did it take? 30 seconds LOL, LOL


you are lucky though, kat has spoiled you roton, would also love to see a pic of the card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home