Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, December 24, 2005

All Done! YAY!!!


All done with the chrissy shopping - totally - no more!!! Now comes the horrible job of wrapping them all! What a huge job too! There are so many things to wrap - And lucky Jono gets to build the boys bikes tomorrow night!! HAHAHA!!!
We got our new tv today - Ended up getting the 130cm one and our free gift was a deep fryer which has already been used 3 times!! LOL!! I love it!! Jono is so happy with the tv - It is soo big!!
Well i did another LO the other day - another one of Alicia! (I do scrap the others - i swear i do!)

Oh - I forgot to say Happy Birthday to my little sister for Tuesday too So - Happy Birthday Laura!! she turned 6 - growing up so fast!! And it was my BILs bday on Wednesday - So Happy Birthday Dan!!! (Honestly - who has kids in december!! What a stupidly expensive month!! LOL!!)

Well - better TRY and get some sleep!! I need to make Jonos xmas pressie still - He keeps being home though and i dont want him to see it!! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home