Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Ty!!!



Well it is my little brother Tysons 5th bday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!!!
I finally have pics of my LO io started on sunday and i finished off the calendar for Jonos mum for xmas so here they are!!
I got an email with the target catalogue this morning and how sad am i - I got all excited as they have 20% off toys plus one of the things we want to get Mitch is reduced from $100 to $60! I was umming and arring over getting it but seeing as it is quite rediced now - I will have to go find it!! LOL!! So i am hoping to get ALL my xmas shopping done this week! I will feel so relieved when it is ALL done!! I still have to make a few things though but thats kool - I enjoy making things! I just hope they all like them! I wish Jono would get home on time today as i want to go out to Erina and get a few pressies i can only get from there as i dont want to drag Alicia out there tomorrow after volleyball! Especially if it is super hot like it is right now!!! It is so quiet here at the moment - Mitch and Alicia are sleepin and Matt is watching cartoons - BLISS!!! Wish it was this quiet more often!!
Anyway - Dont really have much interesting stuff to say!! Just wanted to post these pics and say Happy Birthday to Tyson!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, it is Wesleys birthday today too!

Love the calender, and the LO up the top of bub!
great to see the tree is up

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your calendar is great lovey! Good work! Luv Jen

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

The layout and calender are both terrific Kelley! What a busy girl you've been! Happy Birthday to TY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home