Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree...



LOL!! All this christmassy stuff is getting me in the mood for christmas - VERY slowly though i must say! I went and bought a new star and a few more decorations for my tree today - Only from woolies though as Jono didnt get home till after 5.30 when all the other shops were shut!
I bought the cutest little dough santa though - I love it!! It reminds me of something i just cant think what (that probably sounds real bad but oh well!) Anyway - I also got a kool lit up star - I love it and Matt told me that i was the bestest mummy in the whole wide world when i had it all up on the tree.
Here are some pics of my new things though!!
I finished off the LO i started yesterday - Will take some pics tomorrow!!
I also started a calendar - Copied the idea from Jen! I just need to find a good quote for it - It is for Jonos mum so i was thinking a grandma quote! Have to see what i can find - Think i will do it tomorrow though as my head is a but BLURGH! tonight - Think i might head to bed very very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home