Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Buggered!


I did so much shopping yesterday and i am getting the flu so i am buggered!! I bought nearly all the kids pressies! We just have to get Matt one more bigger thing, Mitch a few little things and Alicia a few little things! I am quite relieved to have it nearly all out of the way though!! Be glad when it is all over anyway!
I finally finished the canvas i started on sunday - It is very bright but it is very christmassy! It is for Jonos mum - I thoght it could be something she could bring out every year around christmas time to display!

So Jonos mums presents are all done - Now to finish off daniels and andrews and make a start on emilys! Not long to go now!! How exciting!!!

I finally found a crap pack so i can have a go at the challenge that Jen set - Reject shop $2 papers!! Check out Jens blog if you want to see what it is - I just hope to get some time to sit and have a go at it now!!

I sooo need to do something about xmas cards too as i have gotten quite a few but havent made or sent any yet - I might have to just buy some soon!! LOL!!! Maybe make some - buy some!! HAHA!!

Anyway - I should go do something - Maybe some scrapping as cleaning sux!! LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home