Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Catch up!!

Well i figured i should come and fill in about the weekend!!
Matts graduation was great!! He looked so handsome dressed up with the little graduation cap and cape! He was so very shy - It was gorgeous! Here is a photo with his teacher - She is lovely and he get on with her well!!
We had a pretty easy day on saturday - Jono and I both have the flu so we took it easy - although he did work for most of the day - We had a HUGE storm in the morning - poor mitchy was terrified! I went and scrapped with Sara in the night time - Got one and a half LOs done and got a few cards made - then decided that everyone else was getting shop bought cards!! LOL!! (I only made 6 too!!) We had fish and chips for dinner - they were so yummy - Alicia especially loved the lemon! LOL! (See pic!!)
Today we again had an easy one but we did put up our chrissy lights - OK OK they are super late but hey - least they are up now!! They look pretty kool too - Now i just need to get a great picture of them! I have put a pic in here but they look way better in real life!!! I finished off the LO i started last night too - Very happy with it - Found some gorgeous K&Co papers the other day and was dying to use them!! I really want to work on Jonos xmas present but havent had a chance yet - I am altering a cork board for him!! Hope he likes it - I am sure he will - He loves my scrappy stuff! (Well most of it - He loves to tell me that things are crooked!! HAHA!! Drives me nuts!)
Anyway - I am off now! Will take some pics of the LO i finished today and show it off tomorrow! I am so happy with it!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

awww, look at him will you, how handsom!!!!
I hope you are feeling better by sunday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home