Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What a Christmas!!!!


Well i must say i had fun but i am glad it is over!!! There was a big bushfire in Tuggerah that was threatening my SIL Saras house - So half the family was there ready to move stuff if it was going to hit - thankfully it didnt - what a day to happen though - Christmas day - and them poor fireman having to fight it on christmas day!
The kids had an absolute blast!!! All 3 got bikes and they just loved them!!!
How happy do they look on them!!! Should see what i got for xmas!!! I got spoilt!!! Look!! Arent they just so cute!!! We went to get one kitten and Jono liked the black one, i liked the grey one so he says why not get both - so we ended up with 2 kitties!! LOL!!! They just need names now!!
I also got a gorgeous set off my inlaws - all frangipani stuff - 2 frames and a letter holder and a box and a glass candle holder - They all look gorgeous - And i have already started altering them a little for my bedroom! (My MIL said i could!! LOL!!) It was all in this lemony yellow colour - I have just painted the box purple and it looks awesome with the frangipanis on top!!! Just need to do one more coat then seal it and I want to add my name to it somehow!
Well i have to go down to the shops - Need some xmas photos developed so i can scrap!! LOL!! Also need to get some kitty things!! HAHA!!
Will add some more pics and stuff later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home