Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, January 06, 2006

Yay Me!!













I have completed my calendar!! I am so happy with it too! Feels good to be finished - Now i can scrap a LO - which funnily enough i just started one! The January challenge for scrap needs - to scrap a photo of you in your teens and about the era you were a teen in! Which for me was the 90s! I got a pic printed out yesterday plus got some new papers so i am all set now!
And a HUGE thankyou to Chris - I got your RAK today for me posting my photo for this challenge!! It is such a beautiful diary!! I would have a pic of it already but my camera died just after i took pics of my calendar and i have to wait for the batteries to recharge up now! Dont you just hate batteries!!! I was spolit today as i also received a box of the We R Memory Keepers alpha letters from the lovely Leisa from Scrap needs!! Thankyou so much for both of your RAKS Chris & Leisa - Made my day!!!
Well not much going on here - just waiting for Jono to get home and trying to keep the kids out of my hair!! LOL!! Not that it is working as i have put cartoons on yet they are all still in here playing!! GRRR!!!
Well i will show off my calendar cause i am so darn proud of it!! LOL!!
I must thank Kim Archer for the inspiration with this calendar - I loved the one she did and posted on her blog and just had to do one aswell!!! So thanks Kim!!!
Oh and more kool news too - I am getting another LO published!! My Sweet Thing LO of Alicia - In SC issue 29 in the all stitched up gallery! My first LO for SC - So now i am getting a LO published in all Aussie mags within a few months of each other!! LOL!! So kool!!
And congrats to lali for her first LO being published in the same mag!! Your stuff is fab and about time they noticed you!!!









4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Like I said on Scrapneeds that calendar looks absolutely amazing you should be very proud of yourself, love the colours you chose and all the embellishments you used, you are one talented scrapper girl.

PS thanks again for the compliments Kelley.

Have a great day, and now I think I am going to put the girls in the bath and have a look through my stash of PP and try to get inspired for a headstart on your lovely CJ

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Oh you lucky girl Kelley, Love the calender BTW if I didnt say enough about it before, Congrats on the mag!! and I cant wait to see a pic of the letters you recieved.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yep, this is just so stunning and I really want to do one after seeing yours Kelley!

I'll contact Kate Mason and see whether I can do a little demo of the mod podge - giving her credit of course.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Shazz said...

just amazing kelley - i have the stand to make one of these calendars and now you have motivated me to get off my butt and do it - after i complete the other trillion ideas i have buzzing around in my head

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home