Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hot again!!


Well i am feeling hot again today!!! Not as bad as the other day though but still - I wish it would rain - No actually i wish it would snow - I want to be freezing!!! LOL!!
Well - Alicia had her first swim the other day - It was so cute - She totally loved it - Will definately be taking her to the inlaws for some more swims!! It was the hottest day too so i bet she felt nice and refreshed from it! Might have to look in to getting one of them good pools for us too! We had one my mum bought is last year but when we put it up it just wont hold the water and it keeps on emptying itself - Stupid thing!!!
I have finally done some scrapping too!! YAY me!! I have been feeling like it all week but since it was so hot i just couldnt bring myself to do it! (Mind you i am today as i just really want to again!) I scrapped a LO of Alicia and her teeth! Now i am doing a desktop calendar - It is looking really kool so far - I am using all Junkitz papers - the same as what is in my CJ - from the friends collection - Lots of lovely blue colours with a hint of green!!!
Mitchy started back at preschool today - he will be going tuesdays and wednesdays from now - And Matt starts school in a few weeks - I think i will be getting on top of things a bit better with having a break from the boys a bit more - I will still have alicia but she still naps during the day!! LOL!! Just have to get used to the early mornings - getting up to take the kids to school!! Hope we dont get too much rain either as we will be walking most mornings!!
Well anyone - enough chattering from me - Going to do some more scrapping!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Great photo of Alicia and that LO is gorgeous you are on a roll girl. Thanks for your kind words too I really appreciate it Kelley I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Shazz said...

hi kelley - i came to your blog via lali's (hope you don't mind me posting)
your los are just lovely - i also have 2 boys and my baby girl - mine are 17 and 14 though and my baby girl is 9 - maybe not such babes any more.
looking forward to seeing more of your los and peeking into your life.

~shazz~

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yes you are on a roll, this is fabulous Kelley! And look at your little cutie in the pool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home