Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!!!


Well it is 2006!!! Where did 2005 go??? It was a pretty good year for us - Our beautiful Alicia was born, Jono got a pretty good job, our finances are getting way better, slowly we are getting new things - new tv, new computer - now i just want some new furniture!! And scrap wise i had a great year too - 3 LOs getting published - 1 in the Awards if Excellence book, winning a scrap needs comp and having a BTP up in the idea centre for a week, I feel like my stuff is really coming together for me now!! Now i just need to scrap some boyish LOs a bit better as i have been told i scrap too many of Alicia!! LOL!! She has so many milestones at this age though and i want to try and keep up to date with them - And go back and do the boys ones!! LOL!! (Plus - so much easier doing girly pages!)
I am such a doofus!! I was actually 17 in that pic i put of my teen years in my last post - I was thinking about it and even though i did turn 18 that year (99) I wasnt actually 18 at mums wedding! HAHA!! I probably should have thought of that first huh!!! LOL!!
Well we had a pretty good day here - We had a huge waterfight outside and i took heaps of pics - Although not all of them were the best - I did get some kool ones! Then we just played and had some yummy chippies for dinner - that deep fryer is sure getting a workout! I then gave the boys bit of a treat and we had sparklers outside - i wanted photos too but my battery died for my camera!! LOL!!! So i kept some to try and get pics of another night! (always the scrapper!!) Anyway - i will post some pics of the waterfight!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic night and also has the best year ever!!!
Happy Birthday to Mel for yesterday too - Sorry i forgot to put it in my last post!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Haooy New Year to you too. I pitty you with the heat, but I am sure it will heat up here pretty soon.
You have had a big year on the scrap side of things, congrats.
I know what you mean also about having to do boy LOs, it is hard to embelish them!! girl ones are FUN, love playing with flowers.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Great photos Kelley, and wow you have alot to be happy about in 2005 I hope 2006 be even bigger and better for you Pal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home