Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Saturday, January 14, 2006

YAY!

I got tagged!! My first time!!

4 jobs you've done:
  1. Kmart check out chick
  2. Worked at a caravan park in their take away shop
  3. Fruit Market
  4. Office Assistant

4 movies you could watch over and over:

  1. Pretty Woman
  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I just love it!)
  3. Sweet Home Alabama (Isnt it the best LOVE story!!)
  4. Reign of Fire

4 Places you've lived:

  1. Umina
  2. Liverpool
  3. Ourimbah
  4. Tuggerah

4 TV shows you LOVE to watch:

  1. Grey's anatomy
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Charmed
  4. Lost

4 Places you have been on Vacation:

  1. Port Macquarie
  2. Surfers Paradise
  3. Coffs Harbour
  4. Lithgow

4 websites you visit daily:

  1. Scrap Needs
  2. Stickers N Fun
  3. Lots & Lots of Blogs (I am so addicted!)
  4. Ebay

4 of your favorite foods:

  1. Chicken Burritos
  2. Chocolate
  3. Roast Beef & Baked potatoes
  4. Chicken and Cheese Pasta Bake

4 places you would rather be right now:

  1. On a beach
  2. In bed snuggled up with Jono (damn insomnia!!)
  3. Spending time with the family
  4. Scrapping with good friends!

4 bloggers you are tagging:

  1. Mel
  2. Lali
  3. Regina
  4. Anthea

Have fun Girls!!!! I would have tagged you too Kell but jen already did!! LOL!!

Well i am sitting here scrapping - Yay for me!! I already finished off one page on Matt - And am starting one on Mitch right now!! Trying to equal up the boys pages with Alicias!! LOL!!

Well i will put them in tomorrow when the light is good to take a pic - That is if i finish Mitcheys page! I cant wait till tomorrow!! I get to scrap with Sara, Jen, Kell, Megan, Mandy & Lauren!! How kool!! I love scrapping with friends!! Not that i scrap a lot but i do love to chat!!

Well i am off to do some more of my page!! have a good night everyone!! I will leave you with a piccy of my handsome Matt - I got sent this pic from my SIL today and i just LOVE it!! cant wait to get it printed to scrap it!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Great answers, love these question thingys get to learn more about everyone.

Great photo by the way and have heaps of fun at the crop.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

wow, I am tagged, thanks Kelley, now to think of 4 other bloggers to tag too???

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Kelley!

I enjoyed reading your answers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home