Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, January 09, 2006

Rainy Monday!!


When it rains on a monday dont you just wanna stay in bed!! I do!! LOL!!
Well not much happened over the weekend! I did have lunch with a scrappy forum friend on sunday - she was on holidays up on the coast so we met up and went to lone star!! It was great fun!! Her 2 girls are just beautiful too!! I have made some fantastic friends through my scrapbooking and i totally love it! I have never really had a lot of 'real life' friends - just a few that i treasure - but i have so many friends now through my scrapbooking and i love it - I must say it has helped a lot with my people skills too! So often i would go into a shop and just buy something not really talking to the people working there - Now i will find myself chatting to them!! LOL!! What can i say - I am a chatterbox!!
Anyway - Saturday i was in such a scrap frenzy - I did 2 LOs and they were done in the day time!! On friday night i also finished my LO for the scrap needs january competition!
I also received this gorgeous diary from the lovely Chris Millar as her RAK for her blog challenge!! Thanks Chris - I love it!! And a huge congrats on being part of the scrap needs DT!! Awesome news and you must be so thrilled!!!

Well i so have to catch up on some circle journals!! I have been sitting here this arvo working out my budget for the next 3 months - how depressing!! LOL!! Gotta pay lots of bills, a few fines (my bad!), the scrap needs retreat, matts school stuff, matts and alicias birthday! I hate money sometimes!!! LOL!!
Anyway - Off to try and scrap!!

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jojo said...

LOL Kelley - you chatterbox you! Don't you know you can't sleep in when you have kids! Love your "80s" LO - gorgeous colours but I've already told you that! Bad news about the budget - why do we have to spend our hard earned money on things other than scrapping, hey??

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Love your 90's LO Kelley the PP is gorgeous well done. And what a lucky girl you are to have got such a gorgeous diary from Chris, glad to have her on board, nice to see some new blood can't wait to see her gorgeous LO's.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Kelley!! So glad you like the diary and hope you can tuck it away in your handbag or something like that!! Love your January challenge layout! Fabo work!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cahhterbox!

I love the colour combo on your 90's LO!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Me said...

Beautiful layout!! and lucky you with the diary and what sounds like a truely awesome weekend of scrapping with friends!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, lucky you with the diary!!! Love the 90s LO too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home