Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today!



Not a very original title i know but i hate trying to think of them!! HAHA!!
Well today i get to start up volleyball again! I know it is going to hurt too - I have had so many weeks off!! Oh well - i guess hurt is good!
Well i went to Saras last night and scrapped with her - I managed to do 2 LOs!! Both of my baby girl but i am really happy with both of them which is the main thing!! I got home a bit late though!! LOL!! I got carried away scrapping! (as you do!)
I am so looking forward to Saturday - I dont get to go to very many crops - Except the scrap needs ones at Newcastle but Jen emailed me the other day asking me if i will go to the crop at Erina scrap shop on saturday - Oh yes!! I love crops!! i hate going by myself though and noone goes with me!! (Mind you i am trying to drag Sara along too!! Go on Sez - you know you want to!! LOL!!) And maybe Kell and Mandy are coming too! I love crops!! LOL!! And especially so close to home - I dont have to drive over an hour to get there!! It is only about 20 mins or so away! YAY!! Now if only we could convince Mel to come!!!!
I dont really have much news to post!! Bit of a boring week! Just doing my usual - kids, cleaning, scrapping, chatting!! Etc!! I am starting a healthier living/weight loss plan - There is a thread on Scrap Needs and i have been wanting to lose a bit of weight anyway but mainly eat healthier - So i thought what a great way to do it - Then i can chat to others doing the same thing!! So hopefully it works - I will have to go weigh myself to see what the damage is!! LOL!
Well i think i have bored you enough!! WIll put in my 2 LOs i did last night!!
edited to add: Hey Mel - with the top hibiscus - I had originally done two lots of the hibiscus mask on one piece of cardstock but it was too much so i just tore on of the hibicus from the 2nd one and edited it a tad bit!! LOL!!

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually really like your title -It's original! (I'm serious, I'm not being a smart arse)

Love the LO's!

I don't know how you girls can churn so many out!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Love the LOs Kelley great idea with the masks and I hope you have heaps of fun on Saturday.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Forgot to mention it is fine with sending both at the same time maybe having 5 waiting for me will get me motivated, well I have done 1 of the 2 pages in Kat's CJ today so that is a good headstart LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home