Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, January 16, 2006

New Banner!!


I made a new summery header for myself today - Was waiting for stuff to dry and had to do something now didnt i!!! LOL!!
I am altering this cork board for jono - Looks pretty kool so far - Just got to figure out how to embellish it a bit - Pity I cant stick flowers all over it or i would be in my zone!! LOL!!
I stayed up soooo late last night scrapping - Did another LO of Alicia - Yes i know - I scrap her more than the others but she is so darn scrappable!!!! Perfect age!!
I really have done nothing other than that since last time i posted!! LOL!! Boring arent i!! I also did some work on some circle journals too! Cant wait till i have all the ones here done and posted!
Well Off to do some more to this cork board now!! Catch you all later!!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a rule Kelley that even though you haven't done anything and you think whatever you have done is boring, you still need to do a blog entry so people like me can read something and not be bored!

Great LO!

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There Kelley, I've just come across your blog and I love your wonderful LO's. It has been fun looking through and having a sneak peak at your life. Hope you don't mind me visiting!

Fran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home