Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Phew!!!



What a great night last night was!! Jen - You amaze me - 4 LOs!! I only just managed 2! And not only was it 4 LOs - but they were all GORGEOUS!!! Definately let me know when you get them classes up and running cause i will be there!!!
Thanks to all the girls for coming out to Erina!! Kell - i hope we managed to cheer you up a bit!!, Megan - I LOVE your A-Z album and you were so much fun to sit next to!! Sara - Hope you had fun too and glad you came!! And Mandy and Lauren - I didnt get to talk to you much cause you were up the other end but i did see some of your work and it was gorgeous!!
Cant wait till the next crop!!!
Well other than that i really havent done much!! Alicia has bit of a fever so i am getting lots of cuddles which i love!! Pity she doesnt give them all the time and not just when she is feeling a bit sick!
I will put in my 2 LOs i did last night!! Must thank Jen and Megan for there help on my dreaming LO!!
Hope everyone who reads this is having a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great LO's Kelley!

Glad you had a good time!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

How cool that you guys got together! Sounds like it was a fun and productive night!
Love your layouts! Both fantastic!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

I hope alicia is feeling better soon, nothing worse then a sick bub.

love the LOs though, sounds like you had a great night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home