Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday finally!!



I love fridays!! End of the week - start of the weekend! I must admit though - Lately - not loving them so much as Jono has been working on saturdays so it isnt really the end and start for us!!
Still feels like it though!
Well - I have been scrapping a little! I just cant help myself - I love it! I finished off the corkboard for Jono and also did a page on - Me and Jono!!!

I put some photos on the corkboard of all of us over the past month or so!! He loves it!! I also made my own chipboard letters for the word dads. And used the heidi alphas for board. There is also a metal plate in the bottom right corner that says lifes moments simple pleasures, Cant really read it in this pic - Will have to take a better one - The light was glaring from the window on the pics!!

Well - Havent blogged much this week have i - Naughty me!!! Tuesday - went shopping - Mitchy was at preschool - Same on wednesday!! Thursday stayed home and then i went to volleyball last night!! Have been busy copying some dvds - and watching some too - Some awesome movies - War of The Worlds - Really didnt think it was my type of movie but it was great!! A bit gory but excellent movie!!! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - OMG!! I Loved the first one - Could watch it over and over - This one is just as good but totally different!! Johnny Depp is a legend!! Always though he was good in Pirates of the Carribean but he kicks ass in Charlie!!! You have to go hire it and watch it if you havent seen it yet!!! I still have a few here to watch - Bewitched and Mr & Mrs Smith!! We saved them to watch for tonight and tomorrow night!! We are trying to spend a little us time and less computer time!!! It has been fun this week though!!

Anyway!! I am off to cut some more flowers!! I got my order from scrap needs today and i am in love with these new We R Memory Keepers Papers - If you dont have some - go check them out and buy some!!! YUMMO!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too! I haven't seen the new one, I guess I better!

Love your work Kelley!

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your Blog Kelley. What a great job you are doing here!! And Johnny Depp is super in the Charlie and the Chocoalte Faculty. I also liked how it was not just a 'remake' of the original, but it too is original.

HJave great weekend

Jady

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Lali said...

WOW Kelley I am loving your LO with Jono it looks amazing, I have been slack lately and not commenting in the gallery no excuse really (sorry), and the message board looks amazing too.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

love the LO and the board you made for Jono, it is good that he loves it, he would have to be silly not to!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home