Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, January 30, 2006

Lots!


To catch up on!! It has been one big weekend!
Saturday - Went to my nans for our late family xmas!! It was great to see the family - especially my nan - She looked quite sick though - skin and bones and you have to wonder how much skinnier she can get. We had a bit of a scare with Matt - He fell in the pool - managed to get himself up to the side but it was very scary - you know that feeling when you heart just jumps and you have to get to your child as quickly as you can! Jono was pretty cranky as he had told Matt he couldnt go in the pool till half an hour after lunch but my family had taken him in! But we wont go there!! He did love it in the pool though and i got some pics!!! See my handsome boy in the pool!!!
Sunday - Went up to Newcastle for a crop with lots of the scrap needs girls!! I got the most gorgeous LO off Jen - We are doing a photo swap and she is the most speediest scrapper!! I totally totally love it - Check out Jens blog for a look!!!You are amazing Jen and continue to inspire me!! Sara drove me up and we spent the whole day chatting and scrapping - Can it get any better!! I had so much fun and cant wait till the next one - So much talent in one room too - Regina did the most amazing LO of her baby - Mel did gorgeous sewing - lots and lots of it !! Looked lovely!! Jane worked on some A-Z LOs - I didnt see many though! I didnt even get to see Libs work - So Lib - I wanna see - Hurry up and put them on your blog or in the gallery! Kell did the most gorgeous LO of Sophie - I really loved what you did with the blues and oranges and hurry up and finish it so i can see the rest! Jen - OMG - You are a scrapping machine!! 4 LO'S!!! I dont know how you do it!! And they all looked great aswell! Didnt see any of the other girls work! But what i did see - It was fantastic! Now Jen had a visit from Janelle - She did a photo swap with her aswell - She did the most amazing page of Jens daughter and she had her album with her and the 2 LOs i saw were so stunning! I look forward to seeing more work - I have added a link to her blog - You have to check out the amazing sewing she does!! I love that there are so many fantastic scrappers out there where i can get lots of inspiration from!!!
Anyway - Have to go get the kids ready - We are going for a swim somewhere when Jono gets home!! (More photo ops!! HAHAHA!!) I will put in my LOs i did over the weekend! The sweet baby one is Matt when he was a bubba - I did this at the crop on sunday. I also started the Love you one on sunday - Finished it last night and loved it - then woke up to it being all smudged with blue ink so had to smudge some more and sandpaper some and this is what i came up with! I did the amazing one on sat night when i couldnt sleep!

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

wow Kell, you have been very busy, the LOs are beautiful, and I am very jealous that you get to see all of the scrapneeds girls in action!!

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelley I had heaps of fun too! I can't wait for the next one!

Your LO's are gorgeous!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you guys are so lucky to be able to get together like that!!
Love those pages Kelley!! yuumy gorgeous and wow! :)

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are lucky arent we.. to be able to get together and crop.. it was great meeting Sara too... Inspiration ... you want inspiration ... well girl.. you are my inspiration and Im so happy that you and Jen are swapping I cant wait to see your LO... have fun with it!

Lib x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home