Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thought i should blog!!



I have been such a lazy blogger this week!! Bad me!!!
Anyway - Havent done too much - Shopping (as usual!! LOL!!) volleyball, scrapped! Chatted on the net!! Same old, same old!! I feel like i have such a boring life sometimes!!
I should have more to write next time though as I have a family get together at my nans tomorrow! And i have a crop up at Newcastle on Sunday!! I am soooo looking forward to the crop too!! I love going up there!! Especially for a whole day - I love getting a day off!
Well i have scrapped 2 LOs of Mitchy - I keep thinking i dont scrap him quite as much as the others so i sat and made an effort to do a few more! One was a baby page of him - I also did a baby one of Alicia the other day - They both have pics of them on the day they were born - I also went and got out a few pics of Matt from the day he was born so i will have one of each of the kids but they will all be different - I was also naughty - I took a photo and the little armband off an old LO - Some of the first ones i did was of their baby pics with a preggy pic of me and it had their arm bands on them - Well i think i can scrap them so much better now and really have a great page of them as a keepsake of the day they were born - I felt so guilty pulling them off an old LO though! It was when i was a film girl and i lost a heap of negatives so i dont think i can get copies of the pics anyway! Oh well - I think they are way too precious pics to be sitting on the crappy LOs they were sitting on!!! I dont want to go redo any others though - I do like having them all there - I can see how i have grown etc. And i do still like most of the LOs (not as much as the ones i do now! but they still have sentimental value to me!!)
Anyway!!! I plan on getting lots of photos of the kids this weekend - I am running out of inspiring pics - I can always tell when i need new photos as i go searching through old ones!! I have tons and tons and tons of photos though - I just like to scrap the nice ones that jump out at me though!! I am so picky!! Well - think i might go scrap instead of sitting on the computer!! I have added pics of my 2 LOs of Mitchy and also a clock i altered for my stepdad - Not very me - I had to do a masculine one!! I would have used flowers and purples etc!! He will love it though!!

5 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

VERY nice pages there Kelley!! I love your stuff so much......and the clock is gorgeous too.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Lali said...

They are gorgeous LO's Kelley I particularly like the day he was born one you have done an excellent job with that one and that clock looks great WELL DONE.

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pages Kelley!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

love the LOs kelley, and the clock is wonderful, I might have to try something like that one day!, I hope you have fun with the girls!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelley - great pages and what about that clock - wow. Hope you are having a great weekend and aren't too hot!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home