Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Phew - What a blast of a weekend!!!!!







I have had a fantastic weekend!!
Friday night - It was the lovely Shells hens night - We had so much fun!! Great food, Great company - Lots of laughs!! We even got flashed by this really drunk chick! LOL! I am so glad i went and thanks to Sara for driving me up!!! I know she had heaps of fun too!! So much talented gals in one place too - I was in awe!! Jen (we all know i love Jens stuff!!), Shell, Kim Archer, Roz James, Ali Stafford plus the scrapneeds gals Kell & Mandy!! I remember sitting there for a minute thinking oh my god - I am sitting here with all these brilliant scrappers - How kool!! (I probably sound like i am completely nuts now but i was stoked!!) I cant wait till the retreat now!!
Saturday night - Sara drove me up to Newcastle (Again!!) And we went and scrapped at Jens house - OMG!!! We had so much fun - There was Mel, Libby, Jen (of course!) and Jens friend Ange (Happy Birthday!!!) and Sara and I! (derr!!) We laughed so much and i so cant wait till the next one!!! And Jens studio - OMG!!! I was in heaven - It was beautiful and i want one!!! I got a pic and brought it home and showed Jono and said right - now i want one!!! He told me to start cleaning the garage out then! (Umm - i wanted him to!! LOL!!) So i guess that will just have to wait!! HAHAHA!! It was sooooo worth the drive!! So Miss Jen - Just let us know when the next one is and put our names down again!!! I managed to do one LO! Hope noone thought i was a bit rude as when i am scrapping i get a bit quiet - So i tend to do a little scrapping, then chat etc!! LOL!! Cant do both!! I tend to write things i am listening or talking about!! HAHAHA!!!
Today was a quiet one which was lucky as i dont think i could have handled going out again!! I managed to scrap another LO though - So i was happy with that!!!
Have to try and get to bed at a decent hour tonight (HAHAHAHA - i hear you all laughing at me!!) Gotta get up and take Matt to school - Still trying to get used to all that!!! So far so good!!
OK So the pics - There are us gals - Minus Ange as she left a bit earlier than the rest of us!! Then there is us at the time we left!! LOL!! There is another one of us striking Charlie Angels poses but it wont let me put it in so i will have to add it next time i post!! The LOs - The standing tall one i did at Jens - the background i made to look like ALicias dress! And the water baby one i did today! Lots and lots of sewing!!! I thought i would take close up pics of them both as they really do have so much detail you cant see properly!!

6 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Hi Kelley! Gorgeous layout!!

Glad you had a fun weekend :o)

Beck XXX

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yes, you girls sure did look like you were having fun! Love the side on views of your layout Kelley!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!! Lucky duckies!!

Love both your pages....you are one clever girl.....great idea to take pics on that angle too :)

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelley - it sounds like you had an awesome time!

Your LO's are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont we look (well I do) stoned lol so much fun .. the standing tall lo with all the stitching I love..go the Janome!

Love the detail photos too Go the Kodak! Cant wait for the next night at Jen's... take care Kelley

xx Lib xx

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

wow, looks like you had alot of fun!!! I WANNA COME (can you hear me winging?)
great LOs Kelley, they are just too cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home