Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, February 10, 2006

A birthday, some cupcakes and a challenge!!!

Sound confusing?? LOL!! My baby is now 5!! (Well not technically untill 4.16pm) How cool is Matts bday - 10/02/2001 - 16:16 - He has one of those paladromic birthdays - 2001 in reverse is his day and month!! Cool huh - Even the time he was born!! I reckon it makes him extra special!! So weird thinking that this time 5 years ago - I was asleep in hospital (prob getting woken up about now to get checked over by a nurse - just as i got to sleep too GRR!) Waiting waiting waiting to hold my baby for the first time!! I will admit - I was hoping for a girl - I always wanted a girl - Ever since i was little! As soon as i met Matt though and held him - I didnt care! He was just SO perfect! So tiny and so beautiful!! Where did my little bubba go???? I wanna know - I wanna know how to freeze time so he cant grow anymore - So that Mitchy and Alicia dont grow anymore! I have another confession to make - I keep thinking about another baby - Now i dont at all want one - I love my 3 kids and am happy with just the 3! But i think i LOVE the baby stage - I love holding them - I love watching them sleep - babies are just so cute!! I think it is part of the reason i have been pulling out the kids baby pics and scrapping them recently! (Now dont think i am going to go for another one - I AM NOT!!) Well i have probably bored the crap out of everyone now!! LOL!! Sorry!!! I am waiting for cupcakes to cook!! LOL!! Told Matt if he went to school i would bake something to take in for his bday! So cupcakes it is!!
Now - Ali put a challenge on her blog to post 10 LOs - Check out her blog in my links to see - So here are my first 5! It is so hard to choose cause i admit - I do love nearly all my LOs - no matter how daggy they are - They are still my creations!! (I was wondering the other day - Do you think in a year or so - the pages we are doing and loving now will be daggy?? LOL!!) OK - Dont you just hate it when the blogger doesnt want to upload bloody photos!! GRRRR - Tomorrow i promise!!! (technically today!)
OK - It is letting me add LOs now - So here are the first 5!!
1: Alicia as a bub - I did this LO at a fundraiser crop day and i was so happy with it! I just loved how it turned out and it was a fave for ages!!! i still think it looks kool!
2: My crap pack LO - Jen made a challenge to do a crap pack LO - I was so happy with how it came out - Not crap at all!!
3: Alicia again - I know!! But i love the background of this LO - I chalked the whole thing and i think it came out so awesome!!! Very proud of that one!!
4: Matts 4th bday - I think it looks kool as a bday present!! Something a bit different!
5: Hulk - Mitchy! I just LOVED this pic - First one i altered to be black and white and colour! I think it looks kool! It really pops out at you!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!

Could you send me some cupcakes Kelley?!


Thanks for sharing your LO's with us!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

it doesnt help that all of these girls are pregnant, it is even starting to make me clucky!!!
these are beautiful LOs Kelley, I hope Matt had a great day, and he shares his birthday with my brother, only he was born in 1983

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It sure does seem like eceryone is pregnant at the moment.....wishing I was too but its not my time yet.

Love those pages Kelley!!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Kelley, your layouts are all so special! Thanks for sharing and Matt certainly looks like he had a fantastic bithday! Love those photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home