Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What A Week!!!

Well i kept meaning to post but kept not getting around to it!! LOL!!
The kids have been sick this week - Even i managed to get a bit too!! So we have had doctors visits and lots of medicine giving!! YUKK!!! Lets hope we can avoid it all for the rest of the year!! Fingers crossed!!!
SOME super exciting news - I have booked into the Kiwi Scraps convention!! I am sooo looking forward to it! It isnt till August though so i have a long wait!! BUT i do get the Scrap needs retreat which is only 11 days away!!! OMG - It is getting so close and i cant wait!!! Cant remember my classes so i will have to put them in another time cause i cant be bothered going searching for them at the moment!! Waiting for the kids to finish their dinner so they can go to bed!!
Last saturday i went and scrapped with Jen again!! God that womans scrap studio is amazing!! I LOVE it!! So inspiring too!! And so is her scrapping! I feel so lucky to be able to scrap with her!
So i got my CJ nearly all done!! I did the covers at Jens and have done the inside here the last few days - I just have to finish off my own pages now!! NEARLY there!! AND now everyone dont fall off your seats - I am early!! I am not rushing it to quickly get it posted!! LOL!!
UMM - So cant think of anything else at the moment - Too busy time of the day!! I might have to post again later!! !LOL!!

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehah! Go the Kiwi Scraps Convention!

Sorry to hear the kids are sick.

Not long to go until I get a little bin! LOL

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

lucky you, wish I was going to both!! sucks living over here.

Hope the kids are all 100% better for you soon

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Hope the kids and you are on the mend, nothing worse than when the kids get sick.

Lucky duck getting to go to Kiwi Scraps do you know what classes you are booking into yet?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Not long till we get to meet!!! So looking forward to it Kelley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home