Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, February 17, 2006

Boring Friday & an Award!!!!


It is friday night and i am sitting here alone watching tv and sitting in front of my computer - Gee - What a life i have!! LOL!! I was scrapping but i need an E heidi swapp letter and i can get one from Sara BUT Jono isnt here so i have to wait!! I want my E!!!!! I was going off today scrapping away - then got stuck with no E!! GRRRR!! Dont you hate that!! I wanna scrap though so it should flow once i get my E!!! (Sounds like a drug doesnt it!! LOL!! I swear - IT isnt!!) It is an obsession though!
so another week of school finished!! Proud mummy moment - My Matthew got his classes merit award today!! How kool!! For trying so hard with his handwriting!! I am SO proud! Only week 3 and my boy who i thought would struggle a bit at school is going so well! Now i thought he might struggle a bit as he had the speech problems from the ear problems! Did the speech therapy for over a year and will be again next term - Plus - He is one of the youngest in his class - He only just turned 5 and obvioulsy most of the kids would have been 5 last year! So i am so happy about that!! It really did pay off doing all that boring speech therapy and homework!! (It was such a pain to get there with 3 kids too!) But i think we did it!!!
So i have nothing planned for this weekend - I am so hanging for next sunday though - Crop up at Newcastle!! YAY!! I LOVE going to these crops - They are so mch fun and such a great day out away from the boring house stuff!!!
15 more minutes till my kiddies go to bed!! YAY!!! Alicia has been gone for a while but the boys are still up! Sending me nuts as usual!!! Mitch has been a real turd today so i cant wait for that peace and quiet time!!! Bring it on!!!!! Well i think i might go turn that clock forward so they think it is 8pm!! LOL!!!
Will add my 2 latest LOs - Both of Mitchy too - One is him drawing away - My precious artist - and dont you just love the tongue hanging out - He gets that from me!! LOL!!
My other is Ouch - from when Mitch split his head open! My poor baby!! Jono brought home the stitches with him (he took him to get them taken out!) and told me i could scrap them!! PMSL!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Hey Kell - I am the same, I hate running out of letters! Love the layouts - gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you next weekend! :o)

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Kelley I hope you got that E and were able to scrap away madly!!
I love your Ouch page.....how classic Jono keeping the stitches for you!! LOL You have that one well trained!! hehehe

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

well at least your man gets involved!!! LOL
cute photos of mitch! and well done Matt!!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Shazz said...

great los kelley - love the "ouch" one - what a good (or is that "well-trained"...???) hubby you have...lol

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home