Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tired today!!


I just cant seem to feel motivated today - Just wanna sit and do nothing!! HAHAHAHA!! I will keep dreaming!! Anyone knows with 3 kids thats just not possible - Well until bed time anyway!! Which was actually 5 mins ago but they can have another 5 mins - they were so good and ate all there dinner tonight!! (They do LOVE my chicken pasta bake!!)
Well yesterday and today Mitchy was at preschool and me and Alicia did a little shopping! Not too much though as i have too many bills to pay this week and next week - Paying for some of the retreat!! I am soooo looking forward to the retreat!! How EXCITING!!!
Anyway!! Not very chatty at the moment so cant be bothered writing much!! LOL!! Here are my latest 2 LOs - The family swimming at Mingara - The kids had so much fun!!! And Matts first day at big school - OMG - I submitted this one today and had a raspberry within 3 hours!! LOL!! Oh well - Least they didnt leave me wondering!!! Cant wait till the mags for March start coming out - I am in the next FKs issue and i am dying to see it!!! And maybe the next SC mag too - Not 100% sure on that one - but i think it is the next one!!!
Oh - Does ANYONE know when the For Keeps Awards of Excellence Book will be released??? I have been dying to know and i have a LO coming in that - But have heard nothing - They still have my LO too!! Please if anyone knows can you let me know!!!
Anyway - Gonna go get these 2 gorgeous handsome sweet boys of mine off to bed!!! (My beautiful little angel is already asleep!!) Speaking of my angel - I got the cutest clothes for her today and yesterday - ALL on clearance - I got 6 new shirts - A heaps cute Dora one that says ADORABLE!! And the most beautiful dress - I CANT wait to get some pics of her wearing that!!! It is so pretty and has these gorgeous flower and ribbon embellishments on it - Gonna copy them!! LOL!!
Alright - Im going!!! Bye for now!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Don't know about the FK awards book but just realised they have my layout also and I'd forgotten! Have you checked out the FK site to see if there's anything there about it Kelley?? I'll go have a squiz!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Im sure you guys will all have an absolute ball at the retreat....so jealous here! LOL
i love the page of matts first day at school...gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home