Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another post today!!!


Gee you must all be thinking i am sick or something!! LOL!! Nah - Not me!! But both my babies are - My baby boy has a chest infection and my baby girl has an ear infection!! Great timing!! LOL!! I got them so antibiotics now so they should be better in no time!!!
Anyway!!! I did a LO today!! (Well i finished it off - I started last night before Alicia got sick!!) I am really really happy with it too! So i wanted to show it off!! LOL!!
I am so glad the kids have gone to sleep with no fuss tonight - I got to watch the OC and now All Saints in peace!! Ahhhhh So lovely and quiet - Jono has been watching the NBL and what a bummer - The kings lost!!! Oh well - they cant win them all!!
So i found out that Shell the cheeky bugger stole one of my MM flower stamps - She put it in her bra!! What a cheeky minx!!! LOL!!! Hope you get some use out of it while you have it Shell!! LOL!! You really do crack me up woman!!!
And LIB - I am so excited for you - Getting your first page published and it is such an awesome page too!!! I cant wait to see it in print!! It is so kool seeing your page in a mag - And i know you want this - Just like i did - So HUGE congrats sweetie!!!!
Alright - Jono os kicking me off!! LOL!! Hope you like my LO!!
Catch yas!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO! That photo is gorgeous!

I hope everyone is feeling better.

Update your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home