Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bad Blogger!!!!






Well havent i been a bad blooger!! LOL!! Sorry!!! I have been super busy though!! On friday i had Mitchy sick - So he got lots of attention!! Then on saturday me and Sara drove up to Jens and stayed the night and had a scrappy sleepover!! It was such a fun night - I think i am still buggered from staying up till 3am scrapping and chatting and then having to get up just past 8!! Shell and Ange came over to Jens too - We had so much fun!! I got 3 canvases mostly done - Finished them off at the crop on sunday!! I also got 2 LOs done so it was a pretty productive weekend for me!! Sunday was so much fun too!!! I sat with Sara, Jen and Regina - Beck did sit with us for a while too and Shell was coming to our table too (I think she was jealous - we were the cool table so she made up an excuse to use Reginas heat gun just to come sit with us!!!!! PMSL!!!) And Lib came and visited us too - Brought her totally adorable little twins with her - OMG - they are so cute!!! Gorgeous little kids!!! And Lib even brought me a lovely RAK too - Which i made use of one of the things straight away on the page i was doing!! Perfect timing!!!
So i came home and sit with hubby for a bit - check some emails then go to bed - Only to have to get straight back up to Matt being sick! Poor little man - Same thing Mitchy had on the friday! So he got yesterday off school - The last night we are getting the boys ready for bed and Alicia wakes up and starts throwing up everywhere aswell! She had me up till past 2 am last night!! She seems much better now though - Poor little baby!!! She is so sooky and cuddly when she is sick - I do love it though!! I love getting cuddles off my kids!!
So now here i am - Exhausted but still going!! Iwas a bit late getting Matt off to school this morning but hey - least he got there eventually!! And he got canteen for lunch and recess - who could be bothered this morning to make lunches!! No thanks!!! I have a half finished LO i want to do - A gorgeous pic of my boy Matt in grandmas pool!! So i just have to figure out how to finish that off!!
I will add my canvases and 2 LOs to show off!! (You should all know me by now!! LOL!!!)

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Hey Kell - was great to finally meet you on Sunday {and the other girls of course!} I hadn't seen my friend Nicole for a couple of years so I hope you didnt think I was a big snob for chatting to her for so long! I'm trying to convince my hubby to let me go to the retreat - fingers crossed - so if I do, we can have drinks together. lol. Beck XXX

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, you have been busy havent you!!! they are all beautiful LOs Kelley!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home